Are you a homeowner looking to sell your Chatham County, Georgia house fast? If yes, contact us at Sell Savannah House, a real estate company that is ready to buy your home quickly for cash.
As opposed to most real estate companies, Sell Savannah House does not charge commission or fees. In fact, we do not charge anything at all, thus enabling our customers to save money. In addition, we cover all costs of transaction allowing you to save even more money.
What’s more? We buy houses as is. As such, you don’t have to pay for cleaning, repair and restoration, staging, showings, etc. We also provide the best offers you can find on the market.
What are you waiting for? Fill out the form below to get started now.
Avoid Paying Any Amount in Commission and Fees
Selling your Chatham County house through a real estate agent will cost you thousands of dollars in commissions and fees. Luckily, there’s a more efficient and faster method through which you can sell without having to pay anything. This involves hiring us at Sell Savannah House. And the best part is, this method provides you with the best offer available on the market.
If you, however, are not satisfied with the offer we present, feel free to reject it. And we will neither pressure nor strong-arm you into accepting it. In fact, you can hire us to help review the offers you get from other real estate companies at no charge to you. Bear in mind that you are not obligated to hire us at any point in time.
Avoid Going Through Any Form of Stress
Putting your Chatham County home up for sale through a real estate agent is not only expensive, it is also tiring. And for your house to become ready for the market, it has to undergo a series of steps, which include:
- Rigorous cleaning and clearing process.
- Repair or restoration of broken or damaged items
- Then, you can stage the house and open it up for willing buyers.
In spite of all these, the house may end up sitting on the market for several weeks or months without having any interested buyer. Luckily for you, our home buying process at Sell Savannah House is simple, straightforward, and does not require any of the aforementioned steps. To sell to us, all you have to do is place a call through to us or fill out our form. And voila! We will begin transactions.
Who We Are
Sell Savannah House is a real estate company that strives to help homeowners in Chatham County out of their housing situations. We achieve this by tasking our teams of experienced, caring, and hardworking personnels to developing valuable solutions to these situations. These teams work closely with each of our clients to come up with the perfect offer for their houses. But that’s not all! At Sell Savannah House, we endeavor to keep our clients up-to-date with all the options available for them to choose from along with their significances.
Although we are based in Chatham County, Sell Savannah House is known all over GA for the incredible deals we provide homeowners. We are also renown for how fast we respond to our clients and complete payment for our purchases.
Over the years, we have worked with hundreds of homeowners in Chatham County, with each one having its unique housing issue. And we have so far been able to provide the most valuable options for their difficulties. This ability to come up with the best options for our clients’ housing situations sets us apart from the rest. It also provides us with the required experience and expertise in the sale and purchase of homes in the city.
In essence, Sell Savannah House is your best bet to getting the best value for your home.
Our primary mission at Sell Savannah House is to provide homeowners in Chatham County with solutions to their housing situations.
We understand that no two homeowners experience the same housing situation. As such, we endeavor to develop a unique solution to the specific situation of each homeowner. To enable us achieve this, we work in line with three basic principles:
- Fairness: This principle ensures that all the solutions we come up with are of great value to the specific homeowner. And to achieve this, we ensure that we are fair in how we evaluate the housing situation of each homeowner.
- Truth and Honesty: Trust is a vital component of our company. And to build trust, we make sure to say and do the right things all the time.
- Listen: To enable us develop the best solution for each situation, we listen attentively to all the things our clients have to say. We even ask certain questions to help get us closer to the required details.
We Buy Your House Fast
To sell your house to us, do the following:
- Contact Us: Give us a call or fill out our form. We will then request certain information from you.
- Get Your Offer: From the information you provide, we will present a list of options for you to choose from. Based on your choice, we will make an immediate offer.
- Receive Payment: If you accept our offer, you will receive payment in 30 days or less.
We Buy All Chatham County, GA House
Sell Savannah House does not care about the type of house you own, whether a lot, duplex, triplex, etc. We buy all types of house. We also do not care about your housing situation.
Some of the most common housing situations are:
- Your house is badly damaged and in need of extensive repairs before it can be sold
- You have an underperforming rental
- You have annoying tenants
- You have missed out on your mortgage payment and are on the verge of foreclosure
- The property is newly inherited and you want to sell it
- You want to move to a new environment
- You are having tax or lien problems
Your housing situation doesn’t have to be a part of the aforementioned. Regardless of your housing situation, give us a call or fill out our form if you want to sell the house.
Why You Should Sell Your Chatham County, GA House to Us
Some of the benefits you will enjoy when you sell to us are:
- Save thousands of dollars in commissions and fees
- Sell your as is without having to pay for cleaning, repairs, staging, etc.
- Get a cash advance before we close the deal
- Determine how long you want the deal to take
Contact us now!